I just love little notebooks, especially colorful ones! I have one in my purse at all times, you never know when you need to write/draw something down while on the go. I tend to get creative when I am at the park with the kids, so while Jasmine plays I simply pull out my notebook and draw down my ideas before I forget them!
A while back my little notebook filled up, and it is time to make a few new ones. So, while I am getting these little notebooks ready, I thought why not share how I make them!!!
Hope you enjoy!
Let’s get started, here is what you need:
- Card stock Paper (white 110lb)
- Regular paper (can also be colored, to give your notebook a little color to the inside)
- 1/2″ inch x 12″ inch Ribbon, in your preferred color
- Scissor or Rotary Paper Trimmer
- Sewing machine + white sewing yarn
Simply download one of the free templates, here and print them out!
You can find the other templates in our OEH Shop.