Wouldn’t it be a cute idea to create a wire wrapped bow ring? I actually love the idea, and today I’ll make one for my readers! Enjoy
What you’ll need:
- 5″ inches of 18 Gauge wire (Silver, Gold, Brass or Copper)
- Ring Mandrel Finger Sizer Gauges Find Exact Size Rings
- DARICE 1893-09 Jewelry Plier Set, Set of 5
(not incl. in the picture)
1. Bend the wire in the center around a Mandrel or round object like a Nail polish cap.
2. Your left wire should be aligned on the top.
3. Bend one of the ends (right one first) into a loop so that it forms half a bow.
4. Bend the other end into a complimentary loop.
5. Wrap the end of your last bow ” under and over” in the center to tighten the bows.
6. Clip the excess wire from the ends off the bow.
7. File each end so you don’t scratch yourself.
All done! Wasn’t that hard, what do you think? Let me know…comments are welcome!
If you think you won’t be able to accomplish this DIY, but like to own a ring like this, you can find the Bow ring or Bow earrings here for purchase, or subscribe to my blog, I have giveaway’s every 4 weeks of the last 4 DIY’s featured on my blog, and you could win this cute bow ring.
If you like to share this DIY, make sure to read my copyright on the bottom.