Here is my 3rd Episode of the Made by color DIY’s, and today I’ll be making a very cute, easy to make and comfortable ring with a gorgeous pillow Peach Aventurine.
What you’ll need:
1. Cut a piece of 18ga round dead soft wire 1 ft (30cm) long.
2. Place a 11x6mm pillow bead in the middle of the wire. Bend the wire down as shown.
3. Place the wire with a bead around the ring mandrel at ½ size larger than needed. Wrap the wire around the ring. There is one wire on either side of a bead.
4. Wrap each wire twice around the bead, one side at a time and alternate sides. Your wires will end up in opposite directions.
5. Use the wire end to wrap around the shank. Make 2-3 wraps. Cut the wire. Tuck the wire ends with chain nose pliers so they are not poking.
6. Repeat step 5 with the other wire end.
Your ring is done!!! You can play with different sizes and colors for your bead and wire, and you will always have a different ring!