If you’re a passionate seamstress like myself, you probably have a lot of scrap fabrics laying around. I’m always striving to create less waste, so I love creating things from unwanted fabric pieces. These earrings are perfect for using up those odd small pieces of leftover jersey fabric. Or, why not recycle an old t-shirt?
This is what you need:
- scraps of jersey fabric
- rotary cutter or scissors
- embroidery thread and needle
- earrings studs
- super glue
1. Cut 10 2x2cm square pieces of fabric.
2. Stack the fabric squares on top of each other like shown in pictures 3 & 4.
3. Thread your needle with embroidery thread and stitch the layers of fabric together in the middle in the form of a *. This will create the heart of the blossom.
4. Once you’re flowers are ready, glue the earring studs to the back of the flower and let dry.
Enjoy your new earrings!